2021 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® RA1250S
2021 Harley-Davidson® Pan America™ 1250 Special
The Pan America™ 1250 Special motorcycle is our premier two-wheel multi-tool built to endure, designed to explore, and engineered for adventure.
- Enthusiasts who require top-of-the-line comfort and performance
- For riders who see touring as detouring – on road and off
- Riders looking for power, tech, and capability – that can be used everyday with comfort and control
Features may include:
We’re calling it Special for good reason. Designed to compete with the top-of-the-line ADV bikes in the segment, the 1250 Special is loaded with premium features.
- Semi-Active Front and Rear Suspension with Vehicle Load Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Center Stand
- Multi-Position Rear Brake Pedal
- Brush Guard
- Aluminum Skid Plate
- Daymaker® Signature Adaptive Headlamp
- Hand Wind Deflectors
- Heated Hand Grips
- Steering Damper
- Factory Installed Option: Adaptive Ride Height
- Factory Installed Option: Tubeless Laced Wheels
- For A New Generation of Iconic Bikes
The next chapter in a century of legendary V-Twins is here. Revolution® Max is a liquid-cooled powertrain with over 145 horsepower, full of ample torque, and a surging powerband tuned to maximize rider control.
- Dual Purpose Powertrain
The Revolution® Max 1250 is a structural component of the motorcycle chassis, eliminating a traditional frame —which significantly reduces overall weight and keeps handling taut. This is performance you can feel, with the center of gravity low and the chassis super rigid.
- Peak Performance Where It Counts
Double Overhead Camshafts (DOHC) facilitate higher peak horsepower, and independent Variable Valve Timing (VVT) broadens the overall powerband and improves torque management. All this to say you’ll have as much low-end acceleration off the line and high-RPM horsepower you can twist.Adaptive Ride Height
- Revolutionary Suspension
Adaptive Ride Height makes its debut on the Pan America 1250 Special. This factory-installed option unlocks confidence you can feel by lowering seat height when stopped, and maintaining a constant, optimum suspension sag at speed by adjusting preload while continuously sensing weight inputs.
- Semi-Active Front & Rear Suspension
190mm (7.48 inches) travel on Showa® BFF™ (Balance Free Forks) fronts and a BFRC™ (Balanced Free Rear Cushion-lite) coil-over rear shock with electronic preload control and semi-active damping. The rear suspension incorporates a linkage system connecting the shock, swingarm, and frame which provides a progressive feel through the stroke.