2015 Suzuki RM-Z250
The 2015 RM-Z250 contains all the necessary components for a championship bike. Class-leading handling aided by the Showa Separate Function front Fork, combined with a substantial four-stroke engine, the RM-Z will suffice for any rider looking to carve up the track and win!
Features May Include
- ECM ignition program has been changed for improved starting performance.
- Stylish two-tone radiator shrouds with new aggressive graphics and yellow number plate accentuate the RM-Z250`s agile looks.
- Two couplers are included for quickly adjusting the fuel setting to suit the riding conditions. One is for a richer fuel setting than the stock setting and the other is for a leaner fuel setting. Riders can change the fuel setting to suit the best riding conditions by simply connecting either coupler.
- The 249cc, 4-stroke, fuel-injected, DOHC engine, with a compact and lightweight design, powers the RM-Z250`s championship-winning performance.
- Through feedback from factory racing, the piston and piston pin is developed using Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis.
- The crankcase reed valve has been revised for more efficient lubrication. The new oil strainer has a stronger magneto to capture contaminants from the engine oil. Together these changes contribute to better throttle response and smoother power delivery.
- The advanced battery-less fuel-injection (FI) system features a 44mm throttle body with progressive throttle linkage and a 16-bit computer. The fuel injection system uses a unique capacitor-assisted starting system and is powered by a durable, lightweight magneto-generator after starting.
- The aluminum cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating is built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- A new ECM with higher processing performance and a new high power ignition coil optimize combustion efficiency for increased roll-on performance.
- The RM-Z250`s cooling efficiency is increased thanks to a redesigned radiator fin and revised water hose routing, making the bike`s high performance power output more stable, even in the most demanding conditions. RM-Z250`s also features a new by-pass hose routing to simplify occasional radiator maintenance.
- FI indicator (optional part: 36380-28H00) has hour meter function, indicates how many hours engine running.
- The transmission design achieves a smooth yet solid shift feel. The method of fastening the sprocket attains a quick shift feel.
- Smart chassis design details include footrest brackets shaped to help prevent mud clogging.
- The front fork spring pre-load and damping force are fully adjustable, allowing wider range of settings.
- The Separate Function front Fork (SFF) from Showa, separates the spring and damping tasks. The right leg holds the spring, while the left leg incorporates the cartridge assembly to manage damping. This results in reduced friction, increased absorption performance, and weight saving.
- Race-inspired disc rotors and Excel aluminum rims are standard equipment.
- Renthal aluminum Fatbar is standard equipment. It has more strength and less vibration than aluminum straight handlebars
- To maintain the RM-Z`s renowned handling performance, each bike`s rear suspension features a Showa Piggyback shock with setting changes and adjustments to best match with the increased engine performance and front forks changes. The design allows enhanced suspension performance for a wider variety of riders.